- An oversized power supply producing a DC signal with a noise floor of -140dB related to 1.0V, DC-100kHz.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i²DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); There is one inductor dedicated to each integrated circuit type component (DAC, Op-Amp, etc.) in the audio circuit’s signal path; 24 stages in all.
- Selectable equalization curves for both the RIAA and the IEC standards.
- Customised parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path;
This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- Power supply featuring a “pi-type” filter comprised of 40,000uF of capacitance and dual choke inductance .
- 12 Volt trigger input and output for remote operation.
- Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations.
- Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design.