The MOON Voice 22 loudspeaker is MOON's first and enables them to meet your listening needs from source to speaker.
The speaker delivers the renowned rich and natural signature MOON sound with a precise clarity that will delight any music lover. The wide soundstage allows every small detail to flourish and for the deep, clean bass to expand. The enclosure employs a unique patent-pending technology called CGD (Curved Groove Damping) to control the panel resonances of the loudspeaker. Strategically placed braces control panel resonances, and a sculpted groove filled with damping material runs through the interior walls. This makes the lengths between edges different at any point on the surface, limiting panel resonance and improving the sound, free from cabinet coloration. The bass extension and definition are extremely impressive and enjoyable, especially for such a compact loudspeaker. The Voice 22 is the perfect fit for all systems, especially those in the MOON 200 – 300 ranges.
The Voice 22 is the perfect fit for the ACE which offers a complete entertainment sound system.
- 2-way loudspeakers.
- The tweeter has a 29mm dome textile membrane and a large surround designed to work without a typical front plate, and is integrated into a custom waveguide, permitting a wider frequency range and lower crossover frequency.
- The 155mm woofer has a cast-aluminum basket and mineral-filled polypropylene membrane that allows for a detailed midrange and strong, extended bass.
- The crossover features a dual-layer PCB designed with carefully selected, high-quality metallised polypropylene film capacitors for optimal sound quality and long-term reliability.
- The enclosure employs a unique patent-pending technology called CGD (Curved Groove Damping) to control the panel resonances of the loudspeaker.
- The Hover Base lends a visually striking appearance to the enclosure, which seems to gracefully float above the furniture. It ensures that the Voice 22 may be placed on virtually any surface without leaving a mark, while adding stability to the loudspeaker and guaranteeing sound integrity.
in the box
- 2 hover bases (preinstalled)
- 2 grilles
- 2 foam dampeners
- Owner’s manual
- Tweeter: 29mm soft dome with waveguide
- Woofer: 155mm mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Sensitivity: 89dB/2.83V/1m
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Recommended Power: 50W – 150W
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 55Hz – 24kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 45Hz – 30kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20cm x 35cm x 29cm
- Weight: 10.5kg