Moon 700i V2 Integrated Amplifier
ultimate one box amplification
“In my humble opinion, the 700i can compete with any combination of preamp and amp at this price level and much more.”
– Robert Youman, Positive Feedback
effortless, open and detailed sonics
“The 700i is a ‘tour de force’ of audio engineering.”
– Philip Beaudette, SoundStage!
feature rich: input labelling, gain offset
- “Lynx” Technology eliminates the global feedback loop and results in the following: more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each input.
- Any input is configurable to become a “bypass input”, whereby the 700i v2’s volume control is bypassed, permitting a plethora of applications including usage in a home-theater environment.
in the box
- integrated amplifier
- AC power cable 9 FRM-3’ remote control with three ‘AAA’ batteries
- SimLink™ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Output Power at 8Ω: 175 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 350 W per channel
- Input Impedance: 23 700 Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Monitor Loop (RCA): 1 pair
- Gain: 37 dB
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100 dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015 %
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 175 W): 0.04 %
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02 %
- Shipping weight: 62 lb / 28 kg
- Dimensions in inches: Width 18.75", Height 5.5", Depth 18.1"
- Dimensions in cm: Width 47.6cm, Height 14.0cm, Depth 46.0cm