Moon 760A Dual Mono Power Amplifier
In a nutshell, the MOON 760A will amplify music with all the harmonic accuracy, richness and dimensionality of a live musical performance.
seductive warm sound
“It delivers quite a sound – if you want to migrate from something ordinary to a something without limits.” – HXOS (Greece)
very compact for easy placement
ideal for multi-amplification configuration
- Moon's “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design which results in the following: real-time amplification; more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; non-existent transient intermodulation distortion; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Full unsolicited RS-232 bidirectional feedback and 12 Volt trigger input/output for remote operation.
- Self-diagnostic system that detects both over-heating and the presence of DC in the input signal.
in the box
- power amplifier
- AC power cable
- Owner’s manual
- Output Power at 8Ω: 130 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 260 W per channel
- Output Power - Bridged Mono at 8Ω: 500 W
- Input Sensitivity: 900mV RMS
- Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
- Gain: 31dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 104dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 200kHz +0/-3.0dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: 102dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 130 W): 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.01%
- Shipping weight: 45 lb / 20 kg
- Dimensions in inches: Width 18.75", Height 4.0", Depth 18.1"
- Dimensions in cm: Width 47.6cm, Height 10.2cm, Depth 46.0cm