Moon 340i X Stereo Integrated Amplifier
The 340i X Integrated Amplifier integrated allows you to integrate your music system in distinctively new ways.
Combining high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility, the 340i X will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality.
Winner of 12 awards, the 340i X can easily be the centerpiece of your music and entertainment system. Needless to say, the 340i X integrated amplifier is constructed to the highest standards that has made MOON products famous around the world.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
in the box
- integrated amplifier
- AC power cable 9 ‘‘CRM-3’ remote control with two ‘CR-2032’ batteries
- ‘SimLink™’ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Output Power at 8Ω - 100 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω - 200 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity - 370mV - 3.0V RMS
- Input Impedance - 11,000Ω
- Gain - 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio - 110dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range) - 2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk - 88dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W) - 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 W) - 0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion - 0.03%
- Optional Digital Inputs - S/PDIF, USB, Optical
- Maximum PCM Resolution - 32-bit / 384kHz
- DSD sample rates - DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight - 28 lb / 13 kg
- Dimensions in inches: Width 16.9", Height 3.5", Depth 14.8"
- Dimensions in cm: Width 42.9cm, Height 8.9cm, Depth 37.6cm