The Audiophile’s Dream
Selekt LP12 is a turntable from which to live out your musical passion and, with the benefit of future upgrades, to continue to explore ever more of the music contained within the grooves of your record collection.
The Selekt Sondek LP12 package is decked out with precision-engineered Linn components from the upper echelons of their range.
It sits between Majik LP12, the gateway to highfidelity vinyl playback, and Klimax LP12, the zero-compromise pinnacle of Linn’s engineering endeavour.
The Selekt LP12 follows in the footsteps of its digital cousin – Selekt DSM – both in its superb sonic quality and its unbounded upgradeability.
The versatile, high-performance, built-in phono stage of Selekt DSM – derived from the Linn flagship Urika – complements the superb calibre and craftsmanship of Selekt LP12. It’s a truly protean partnership.
The greatest orchestras rely on the power of the collective. Selekt LP12 is decked out with an assortment of high-performance components from the Linn range; all working in harmony to deliver arresting musicality.
- Sondek LP12 turntable with Karousel bearing
- Kore aluminium sub-chassis bonded to a machined-from-solid armboard
- Trampolin suspended aluminium base board
- Lingo hybrid internal/external power supply
- Arko 7075-grade aluminium gimballed tonearm
- Kendo moving coil (MC) cartridge
- Standard plinth
- Standard Finishes: Oak, Cherry, Black Ash, Rosenut, Walnut
- Special Finishes: Piano Black, Alpine White or match any colour of your choice (high gloss)
- Speed: Dual speed 33⅓ & 45 rpm
- Motor Type: 12V Synchronous AC motor
- Dimensions: width 445mm x height 140mm x depth 356mm