Linn Klimax Twin Amplifier
Two channels of Linn's patented Chakra amplification, a machined-from-solid enclosure, and a Dynamik Power Supply make this their highest performing stereo amplifier. In fact, only a pair of Klimax Solos can power your system more effortlessly.
Just like the Solo, the Twin uses a machined-from-solid enclosure not only to look good, but also to provide electrical and mechanical isolation between the audio and power supply boards. The Chakra topology offers significantly increased power, reliability and efficiency, with less heat and distortion than conventional designs.
Use one Twin for a passive stereo set-up, and add more Twins to multi-amp your speakers or upgrade to a fully Aktiv set-up, connected to Klimax Exaktboxes.
- Two channels of Linn Chakra power amplification
- 200W per channel (into 4Ω)
- Dynamik Power Supply
- Electrical and mechanical isolation between power and audio circuit boards
- Precision-engineered enclosure machined from solid aluminium
- Energy saving automatic signal-sensing circuitry
- Fault detection and protection against excessive loads
- Choice of binding posts or Neutrik speaker connections
- Linn Chakra Amp Technology
- Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply
- Available in Anodised silver or black
- Dimensions: Weight 350mm, Height 60mm x Depth 355mm
- Weight: 9kg
- 200W into 4Ω per channel
- 111W into 8Ω per channel
- 1000 W
- RCA phono (WBT) x2
- Balanced XLR x2
- Neutrik Model: Neutrik Speakon 4-pole x2
- Binding Post Model: Banana/Binding posts (WBT) x4