Linn's flagship Klimax LP12 turntable offers the pinnacle of vinyl reproduction today, setting the benchmark worldwide for all other turntables on the market.
Over 45 years' worth of research and development has gone into this latest evolution of the turntable that turned the hi-fi industry on its head back at the beginning of Linn's journey to make better sound. Each precision-engineered upgrade has uncovered more music from the depths of the record groove.
It includes the best of Linn's precision-engineered upgrades, and because it's modular, you can update it whenever Linn release a new upgrade. A Klimax LP12 is an investment that will amaze and reward you for years to come.
The Akurate LP12 features the following components:
- Standard Plinth Finishes: Oak, Cherry, Black Ash, Rosenut, Walnut
- Special Plinth Finishes: Piano Black, High Gloss White, or match any colour of your choice (high gloss)
- Keel machined from solid aluminium one piece sub-chassis and armboard
- Trampolin suspended aluminium base board integrated into onboard Urika phono stage.
- Radikal power supply for DC motor and Urika internal phono stage
- Dual speed 33 & 45 rpm
- Precious-metal brushed DC motor with moving coil rotor.
- Ekos SE machined titanium/stainless steel tonearm with ultra-low friction bearings
- Kandid reference Moving Coil cartridge
- Urika II moving-coil phono stage built-in to LP12
- Dimensions: Width 445mm, Height 140mm, Depth 356mm