Linn Majik LP12 Turntable
Complete Linn Majik turntable ready to play!
The ideal first step into high performance vinyl playback, Majik LP12 uses carefully selected Linn-engineered components to let you experience the iconic LP12 in an affordable package.
It includes Linn’s latest sandwich-construction aluminium sub-chassis, patented single point bearing, and internal low noise power supply. Linn’s Majik tonearm and Adikt moving magnet cartridge complete the deck.
Linn LP12 is a modular system with numerous upgrade options.
The Majik LP12 features the following components:
- Krane tonearm
- Adikt Moving Magnet (MM) cartridge
- Standard Sub-chassis & Armboard
- Karousel bearing
- Majik LP12 AC Motor and Power Supply
- LP12 Sondek plinth and top-plate
- Standard Baseboard
- Sondek LP12 turntable
- Aluminium Sub-Chassis and Laminate Armboard
- Solid Aluminium Base Board
- Internal Majik LP12 power supply
- Krane tonearm - an aluminium and stainless steel tonearm with low friction & rotational mass bearing design
- Adikt moving magnet (MM) cartridge
- 33 rpm single speed motor (45 rpm supported using included adaptor)
- T-Kable Phono tonearm cable
- Standard finishes: oak, cherry, black ash, rosenut, walnut
- special finishes: piano black, high gloss white or match any colour of your choice in a high gloss.
- Karousel single-point bearing
- 110V synchronous AC motor
- Dimensions: width 445mm, height 140mm, depth 356mm