Moon 260D CD transport with DAC
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on Simaudio’s M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before.
- Two digital outputs: S/PDIF and AES/EBU.
- Oversized power supply with up to 13 stages of voltage regulation (5 for Transport and 8 for the DAC).
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates.
- IR input for external control.
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components.
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimised selection of very high quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design.
- Includes CRM-3 remote control.
- True 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter.
- Four digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source.
- Advanced analog signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary 18dB/octave analog filter.
- USB input with galvanic isolation which eliminates all ground current (i.e. no electrical connection) between the USB device (computer,music server, etc) and the 260D, preserving the accuracy of the audio signal.
Frequency response (full range) - 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) - 0.005%
Intermodulation distortion - 0.005%
Dynamic Range - 120dB
Signal-to-noise Ratio - 120dB @ full output
Channel Separation - 116dB
Intrinsic Jitter - 1 picosecond RMS
Analog Output @ 0dBFS - 2.0 V
Analog output impedance - 75Ω
PCM Bit-depth range - 16 - 24 bits
PCM sampling frequency rates - 44.1 - 192kHz
Shipping weight - 16 lb / 7.5 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth) - 16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in - 42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm