Audiovector QR Centre Loudspeaker
QR C the centre speaker
The QR C center speaker is equipped with the same advanced drivers as the other speakers in the QR range. Double chamber AMT treble driver with gold plated S-stop mesh and Pure Piston sandwich drivers. With its dual bass reflex ports, it has been configured to give maximum listening pleasure with a wealth of detail and unrestricted dynamics in any surround sound system.
the gold leaf air motion tweeter
The fascia plate is machined from a single piece of Aerospace Grade Aluminum. It has been precision machined, glass blasted, brushed and then anodized in a beautiful Tungsten Titanium Grey color. It features a rose gold plated dispersion mesh, which works as an S-Stop filter.
pure piston dual magnet bass driver
This new Audiovector drive unit has the ability to work like a perfect piston over several octaves of the frequency band without the distortion normally found in aluminum/diamond drive units. This means music sounds warm, precise and detailed, yet dynamic and musical.
- Frequency Response: 40 - 45 kHz
- Gold Leaf Upper Limit: 105 kHz
- Treble System: Gold Leaf AMT with S-stop
- Bass Drivers: 6" Pure Piston Bass
- Bass system: Q-port bass reflex
- Principle: 2-Way
- Available finishes: White Silk, Dark Walnut, Black Piano
- X-Over Frequencies: 400/3000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/W/m
- Power Handling: 200 W
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Dimensions: Height 190mm, Width 490mm, Depth 220mm