Audiovector QR Wall Loudspeaker
the perfect rear speaker for surround systems
The QR Wall is a pretty, compact wall speaker, which works equally well as side or rear speaker in a surround sound system, and as stereo speakers for small rooms, kitchens, etc. It includes the advanced drivers, the QR-series is famous for. It can be switched between ’direct mode’ and ‘diffuse mode’, which makes it the most versatile compact speaker available. And together with the new QR Sub, the QR walls will form a powerful and compact stereo system.
the gold leaf air motion tweeter
The fascia plate is machined from a single piece of Aerospace Grade Aluminum. It has been precision machined, glass blasted, brushed and then anodized in a beautiful Tungsten Titanium Grey color. It features a rose gold plated dispersion mesh, which works as an S-Stop filter.
pure piston dual magnet bass driver
This new Audiovector drive unit has the ability to work like a perfect piston over several octaves of the frequency band without the distortion normally found in aluminum/diamond drive units. This means music sounds warm, precise and detailed, yet dynamic and musical.
- Frequency Response: 55-45 kHz
- Gold Leaf Upper Limit: 105 kHz
- Treble System: Gold Leaf AMT with S-stop
- Midrange System: 5" Pure Piston Technology
- Bass System: Q-port bass reflex
- Principle: 2-Way
- X-Over Frequencies: 3000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/W/m
- Power Handling: 150W
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Available Finishes: White Silk, Dark Walnut, Black Piano
- Dimensions: Height 308mm, Width 190mm, Depth 95mm