SONOS Sub (G3)
Black - In Stock
White - In Stock
Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sub to any Sonos system.
no buzz, just bass
Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
explore system configurations
Enhance your listening experience when you wirelessly connect Sub to any Sonos system. Add more dimension to home cinema when you pair Sub with Beam, Playbar, or Playbase, plus a pair of Sonos Ones for surround sound.
in the box
- power cable
- quickstart guide
- legal & warranty information
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Status LED indicates the power and connection status.
- Join Button: Hold to set up and pair with your system.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Dimensions in inches: Height 15.3", Width 15.8", Depth 6.2"
- Dimensions in mm: Height 389mm, Width 402mm, Depth 158mm
- Weight 36.3 lbs. (16 kg).
- Product finish: premium white gloss or premium black gloss.