Stock expected 2+ weeks
The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment.
Bring the Sonos experience to your floor-standing, in-wall, in-ceiling, outdoor, and bookshelf speakers with Amp.
Upgrade your wired speakers
Connect everything from your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers to enjoy vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system to the garden.
Amplify your TV experience
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, films, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for immersive home cinema.
The Sonos Amp is the latest component with built-in amplifier component in the Sonos family and is a direct replacement for the following legacy products:
- Sonos Connect:Amp
- Sonos ZP120
- Sonos ZP100
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Line-In Sources Supported:
- Audio device with analogue RCA output
- optical output (optical adaptor required).
- TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
Dimensions - H x W x D 64 x 217 x 217 mm (2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. ).
Weight 2.1 kg (4.6 lb).
Product finish - Black
Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause. Full App control on iOS (Apple) and Android.
AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60Hz
WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.