Featuring next generation acoustics and new levels of connectivity, Era 100 tranforms any room with the finely tuned stereo sound and rich bass your music deserves.
Easily play all your audio content using WiFi and Bluetooth. Connect your turntable or other devices using an auxillary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adaptor. Enjoy hands-free control with your voice. Pair two in the same room for even richer stereo sound or immersive home cinema surround sound. Add more Sonos speakers around your home for amazing sound in every room.
- voice enabled
- touch controls
- Apple AirPlay 2
- humidity resistant
Superb sonic power
Next generation acoustics bring your music to life with detailed stereo separation and deep bass at any volume.
- dual angled tweeters send crisp high frequences left and right for a rich stereo experience.
Minor scale for major versatility
Place the speaker anywhere and everywhere you want to listen. The compact design fits beautifully on your bookshelf, kitchen counter, desk, or nightstand.
Play from any service or device
WiFi - the best sound experience
Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
Bluetooth - no missed connections
With the press of a button, you and your family and friends can stream direct from a paired Bluetooth device.
Line-in - unlock new listening possibilities
Connect a turntable, computer, or other audio source using an auxilliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adaptor.
Breeze through setup
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
Discover free music, original content, and thousands of live stations from around the world on Sonos Radio. Find it in the Sonos app as soon as you set up your system.
Tunes itself for you
With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay tuning technology analyses the unique acoustics of your space and optimises the speaker's EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
Control your way
Apple AirPlay 2 - Share audio from your Apple devices
Stream directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. With the Apple Home app, you can even use Siri on your device to play Apple Music.
Sonos app - one app does it all like it's nothing
The Sonos app brings all your content and settings together in one place for effortless control from any room.
Touch control - touch and go
Intuitive touch controls provide quick, screen-free control. Just tap or swipe to play, pause, adjust the volume, and group your Sonos speakers.
Amazon Alexa - get extra help from Amazon Alexa
Ask Alexa to control your smart home devices, manage your calendar and more.
Direct control - use your favourite app
Control Sonos directly from supported apps, including Pandora, Spotify, and TIDAL.
Your voice, your choice
Era 100 is designed from ease of listening and mind, with multiple ways to protect your privacy.
privacy with a tap
Deactivate your voice assistants by tapping the speech bubble on top of the speaker. The light will also turn off. Your will still have access to other mic-enabled features, like Trueplay.
security with a switch
Make sure no one accidentally activates your voice assistant by toggling off the switch on the back of the speaker. This disconnects all power to the microphone hardware for added security.
Surround yourself in superior stereo
Experience an even wider soundstage and awe-inspiring sweet spot when you pair two speakers in the same room.
Responsible by design
Committed to listeners and the planet, Sonos is making sound decisions for a sustainable future.
In an effort to give materials a second life and minimise waste, Era 100 features 48% post consumer-recycled plastics.
Software efficiencies reduce power consumption when the speaker is playing audio and when it's idle.
Crafted from paper certified by the Forest of Stewardship Council, the exterior and interior packaging is 100% recyclable.
Customise your sound system
Mix and match products that fit all the places and ways you want to listen. Pair identical speakers for richer stereo sound, build a surround sound system for home cinema, and feel even more immersed when you add Sonos to every room.
- Amplifiers - three class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience
- tweeters - two angled tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response and stereo separation
- woofers - one mid-woofer ensures the faithful playback of mid-rane vocal frequencies and deep bass.
- microphones - the far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and Trueplay tuning. Disconnect by toggling off the mic switch
- adjustable EQ - use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness
- Trueplay - this software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tune sthe EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- height - 7.18 in (182.5mm)
- width - 4.72 in (120mm)
- depth - 5.14 in (130.5mm)
- weight - 4.44 lb (2.02kg)
- colours - black, white
- finish - matte
- bluetooth button - press pair with a Bluetooth device
- controls - use the buttons to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, turn off the microphones, manually switch to Bluetooth, and more.
- LEDs - lights on the product indicate connection charge status, mute status, microphone activation, and errors.
- mic switch - toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.
- WiFi - compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth 5.0 support audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- USB-C port - 15W, 5V/3A
- voltage - 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU - Quad Core, 1.4 GHz A-53
- memory - 1GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- Apple AirPlay 2 - works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher on WiFi.
- voice - works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant on WiFi
- in the box - power cable (6ft, 2m) and quickstart guide plus legal/warranty information