Moon 810LP Phono Preamplifier
The ultimate phono preamplifier
“Over time the soundstage got even deeper and incredibly wide, with the unerring ability to clearly place and delineate individual musicians within a fully fleshed-out acoustic.” – Graham Abbott, SoundStage! Ultra
Suspension which eliminate microphonics for absolute best analog sound
“In terms of black backgrounds, top-to-bottom transient response, image definition, dynamic contrasts at both ends of the scale, and rhythm’n’pacing, the MOON 810LP was worth its considerable price. It was a model of rhythmic and spatial organization.” – Michael Fremer, Stereophile
Incredible level of input optimisation for any cartridge
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- The dedicated audio circuit board is mounted on a 5-point gel-based floating suspension, derived from our M-Octave technology, originally developed for our reference 850P Preamplifier.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Customized parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
- Four-layer PCB tracings with dedicated ground and power planes using pure copper for low impedance characteristics.
in the box
- phono preamplifier
- AC power cable
- One (1) pen shaped plastic hand tool for making DIP-switch adjustments
- Owner’s manual
- Inputs (XLR / RCA): 1 pair / 1 pair
- S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain): 115dBr
- S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain): 95dBr
- IEC Curve Effect: -7dB @ 10Hz
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: 106dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.0008%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.001%
- Input overload @40dB gain (XLR / RCA): 200mV RMS / 100mV RMS
- Input overload @70dB gain (XLR / RCA): 5mV RMS / 2.5mV RMS
- Shipping weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
- Dimensions in inches: Width 18.75", Height 4.0", Depth 16.8"
- Dimensions in cm: Width 47.6cm, Height 10.2cm, Depth 42.7cm