Astell & Kern AK CD Ripper MKII
Maintaining previous models' stable performance, the new model supports an enhanced design for more complete ripping.
Use your AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ for smooth, trouble-free ripping of CD music to the Astell & Kern player .
CD ripping is simple and convenient with the AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ.
By setting up the ripping options in advance, the user can connect the AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ and simply touch the CD ripping icon to begin.
The connected Astell & Kern music player will access Gracenote's servers featuring the latest music data and automatically write the corresponding music information and album cover to the ripped music files. The user also has the option to manually enter metadata such as album title, artist, genre, and year of release for CD information that is not available on Gracenote.
Furthermore, the user can set the ripping speed (normal / fast / very fast) and file format (WAV / FLAC) through the settings menu.
* You can begin ripping CDs after connecting and then activating the AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ from the Notification Bar.
AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ combines distinctively shaped components made of the best materials to ensure critical functions operate at the highest standards of performance.
The main body’s insertion slot for the CD is now a rectangular shape for a more vivid design and has an increased weight to effectively limit vibrations.
The triangular support damper under the body uses a spring structure to manage vibrations resulting from CD rotation so music lovers can enjoy error-free ripping.
You can easily connect the AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ with Astell & Kern music players using the provided cable.
* The AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ may not be properly recognized when using a power supply adapter rated at less than 5V 2A.
- Model: PEM15 / AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ
- Body Color: Gun Metal
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.87”(149 mm)[W] x 5.87”(149 mm)[H] x 1.92”(49 mm)[D]
- Weight: 44.45 oz (1,260 g)
- CD Ripping Audio Format: WAV, FLAC
- Components: AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ, Micro USB cable x1, USB Type-C to Micro USB cable x1, Micro 5pin to Micro 5pin cable x1, QSG x1, Warranty card x1