Vertere veRum Reference Analogue Interconnect Cable
Manufactured on precision machines with the most delicate tolerance cable manufacturing machinery in Europe. veRum brings a large proportion of the reference Pulse HB's neutrality, dynamics and even-handed performance without the high costs involved in being hugely labour intensive and using wire so delicate that four together are thinner than a human hair.
These precision machines assemble veRum from multiple thicknesses of high purity copper wires, generally silver-plated. The various thicknesses of wires give flexibility to wiring depending on the signal requirement. For example, the output from a phono cartridge is at a signal level far below that of, say, a phono stage and is still preconditioned by the RIAA record equalisation. These two possibilities require different wiring to optimise signal transfer.
Each veRum cable (one channel) includes:
- Two signal and two return Pulse Hairline silver-plated high-purity copper multi-stranded wires with an FEP dielectric
- One signal and one return Microline silver-plated high-purity copper multi-stranded wires insulated with an FEP dielectric
- One signal and one return Modeline silver-plated high-purity copper multi-stranded wires with an FEP dielectric
- Termination and Length: RCA, XLR 1.15m (Additional lengths in 0.5m steps)
- Cable Type (Each Interconnect):
- x9 Conductors, Vertere Pulse Multi Type
- x1 Ground, x4 Signal (Hot), x4 Signal (Return)
- Conductor: High Purity Copper
- Plating: Silver, Tin
- Insulation: FEP, PVC
- Shield: Main Braid + Special foil Inner Wrap – on all four cables
- Connector: Vertere veRum RCA & XLR – Gold Plated contacts
- Size: 4.7mm Dia.