why LUMIN amp?
Featuring everything you need and nothing you don't, LUMIN Amp focuses purely on performance. If your LUMIN streamer sounded like a breath of fresh air, prepare to take it to the next level.
true dual mono design throughout
Keeping the design Dual Mono all the way from the power supply delivers full power simultaneously from both channels and keeps crosstalk to an absolute minimum.
In LUMIN Amp, each channel is a mirror image of the other.
Fully discrete voltage and current gain operating in class AB to deliver the finest details with the lowest distortion from your music.
custom low-noise toroidal power supply
LUMIN Amp features a unique completely separate dual mono power supply design. The ultra low noise design features advanced voltage regulation circuitry.
matched styling - unmatched performance
- Multi-Stage transistors amplifier
- Dual Mono power supply and amplifier design
- Fully discrete voltage and current gain stages
- DC-coupled signal path
- Class AB operation
- High input impedance and sensitivity for direct DAC drive
- Intelligent bias and thermal management
- Stereo / Dual Mono / Bridged operation
- CNC single billet aluminium construction
- 600VA custom toroidal transformer
- Built-in overload, overheat and DC protection
operating mode (selectable)
Stereo, Dual Mono or Bridged mode
1 x XLR pair (pin 2 hot), 1 x RCA pair
- 160W per channel into 8Ω
- 320W per channel into 4Ω
- 640W into 8Ω (Bridged)
Available in 220–240V AC and 110–120V AC versions ~ 50/60Hz
- Standby <0.5W
- Idle 40W
- Max 700W
20hz - 40000hz ± 0.1db
signal to noise ratio
- 200kΩ Balanced (XLR)
- 100kΩ Unbalanced (RCA)
- +26dB (Stereo, Dual Mono)
- +32dB (Bridged)
DC, overload and overheating protection
Black anodised brushed aluminium or Raw brushed aluminium
CNC-machined from a single billet for front, top and sides. Thick 8mm walls, rear panel and base plate
weight 350mm, depth 374mm, height 104mm