Moon 600i V2 Integrated Amplifier
slim and compact given performance level
“If you want the sound quality of a separate preamplifier and power amplifier in a compact, beautifully engineered package, I can’t think of a better choice than the MOON 600i Integrated Amplifier.”
– Robert Harley, The Absolute Sound
open and detailed sonics
“If audio reproduction gets any better than this,
I haven’t heard it.”
– Philip Beaudette, SoundStage!
feature rich: input labelling, gain offset
- The “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 600i’s volume control is bypassed.
in the box
- integrated amplifier
- AC power cable
- FRM-3 remote control with three ‘AAA’ batteries
- SimLink™ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W): 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping weight: 48 lb / 21 kg
- Dimensions in inches: Width 18.75", Height 4.0", Depth 18.1"
- Dimensions in cm: Width 47.6cm, Height 10.2cm, Depth 46.0cm