Kii THREE BXT System
The BXT is an extension module which turns the Kii THREE into a veritable floor standing loudspeaker with 16 additional drivers. The Kii THREE BXT System is absolutely unique as it combines a line source with horizontal directivity control! The BXT makes full use of the Kii THREEs technology and adds more frequency range and SPL to the game while still being a cardioid system that, despite its size, does not interact with the room. Astoundingly enough small rooms profit a lot from the line source concept.
milled aluminium footplates
Height adjustable Spikes come as standard with the BXT foot plates. These are milled out of space grade Aluminium and anodosed black to exactly match the side panels of the speakers.
Floor standing DSP controlled High-End playback system.
2 x Kii THREE speakers in high gloss white, graphite matt metallic or any custom color of your choice
2 x BXT modules in the same or a contrasting color
1 x Kii Control offers volume control, input selection with touch switch operation, additional software menu, OLED display and is IR ready.
Inputs: USB, SPDIF, TOSLINK, AES, ANALOGUE
All necessary cables are included
- Full-size floorstanding DSP controlled monitor speaker system.
- 12 x 6.5” woofer, 1 x 5” midrange, 1 x 1” waveguided tweeter.
- Amplification: full custom class D, 250W per drive unit, arranged in 6 groups.
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz (-3dB) – 25kHz, flatness ± 0,5dB (*)
- Integrated tone control
- Phase response: selectable, linear phase or minimum latency
- Protection limiters
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (54Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x120x40cm, 8”x47”x16” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES/EBU, KiiLink
- SPDIF, TOSLink, USB on Kii Control
- Selectable correction for free-standing, near wall or in corner (14 positions)
- Automatic Standby Mode