Powerful small speakers with deep bass have been around for a while now but none so far sounded like a big speaker. The THREE is built to ﬁx that.
The Kii THREE is an amazing speaker that is small enough to fit easily into modern living spaces. It doesn’t take over your habitat like a huge old audiophile setup, there are no racks, no big towers, no cables to trip over.
Kii use use current technology to build a modern active speaker system, but they advance technology from the ground up where necessary and employ it in ways no one has done before. What may appear to be a cute pair of speakers at first sight, is really a powerful audiophile system that effortlessly outperforms all others, regardless of price.
Active Wave Focusing
The THREE is the ﬁrst compact speaker that exceeds the clarity of a full size sound system in a large room while its small size means it’s equally at home in much more modest spaces.
In fact, smaller rooms will beneﬁt most from the THREE’s controlled bass. Better than big speakers at sounding big and better adapted for small rooms than other small speakers.
Kii Control - Intelligent Technology
Ultra compact controller/preamp/USB Interface for Kii THREE Loudspeaker. The Kii CONTROL turns the Kii THREE into a complete playback system of highest sonic quality and usability. It offers a user interface for your speakers and works like a digital preampliﬁer.
- 4 x 6.5” woofer
- 1 x 5” midrange
- 1 x 1” waveguided tweeter, all individually driven
- Amplification: 1.500 W full-custom Class D
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: ± 0,5dB - 25 kHz, 20Hz -6dB (*)
- Integrated tone control
- Phase response: selectable, linear phase or minimum latency
- Protection limiters
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (54Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x40x40cm, 8”x16”x16” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 19kg (40lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES/EBU, KiiLink
- SPDIF, TOSLink, USB on Kii Control