Taking all the impressive ability of the WiiM Mini and WiiM Pro and improving upon it. The upgraded DAC results in a highly-capable unit with top of the range performance.
Experience High-End Sound
WiiM Pro Plus features a new generation AKM 4493SEQ premium DAC that is able to achieve a leading level of low distortion and wide dynamic range thanks to AKM’s Velvet Sound Technology. It supports up to 768 kHz PCM, and DSD512, with PCM/DSD automatic switching ideal for the latest high-resolution audio source.
The Pro Plus also benefits from an ultra-low noise clock and other premium enhancements to keep unwanted noise and distortion to a minimum. The result is the best sound ever from a WiiM device.
Easy to Setup
The WiiM Pro Plus will automatically pop up in your WiiM Home app. The in-app guide will thereafter aid you in the rest of the setup, and you will be able to start streaming music in less than 2 minutes. The Pro Plus is designed to be connected straight to the analogue inputs of your amplifier or active speaker, but for other applications there's still optical or coaxial outputs available.
Part of your Ecosystem
WiiM Pro Plus supports Spotify Connect, AirPlay 2, Chromecast Audio, Works with Alexa, Tidal Connect, DLNA playback and Roon Ready - so you can cast to it using your existing services, as well as using the WiiM Home app to open up a wider world of music.
The device you connect your WiiM Pro Plus to may add latency to the audio path due to its own internal design or technologies. WiiM Pro Plus comes with a built-in microphone so after first set-up you can measure the sound in the room and make sure your device is synchronised perfectly for optimal playback on its own or as part of a multi-room system.
Play Music Everywhere
Building a wireless multiroom system has never been easier. Group WiiM Pro Plus with other AirPlay 2 speakers, Alexa-enabled devices, Google Home devices or any other WiiM streamers to have a multi-room/synchronised audio experience.
WiiM Pro Plus also supports multi-room playback from various source inputs, including Wi-Fi, BT, Aux and SPDIF. For the highest performance, the Pro Plus also boasts a new Burr-Brown Audio PCM1861 ADC, achieving up to 32-bit, 192kHz digital output. The result is a clearer, more detailed sound when you cast your traditional sources across the network.
All features of the WiiM Pro Plus are controlled through the WiiM Home app. So whether you want to tweak the EQ, set-up a new preset or find your favourite radio station anywhere in the world - everything is made effortlessly simple with WiiM.
- Supported streaming services: Spotify Connect, Tidal, Qobuz, Amazon Music, Deezer and SoundCloud Supported
- Smart home technologies: Works with Chromecast Audio, Google, Siri and Alexa
- Internet radio support: TuneIn, iHeartRadio, vTuner and Radio Paradise
- Apple Airplay support: AirPlay 2
- MQA compatibility: Partial MQA Support
- Roon support: Roon Ready
- Network connectivity: Wi-Fi & Ethernet
- Audio codecs supported: MP3, AAC, ALAC, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, OGG Supported
- CPU specifications: Quadcore A53
- Memory: 512MB Flash + DRAM
- Multi-room streaming: Multiple
- Tone control: Adaptive EQ and Graphic Equaliser built-in
- Signal to noise ratio: (A-Weighted) 120 dB
- Output level (unbalanced): Max. 2 V
- RCA line input(s): 1
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.1 Receiver and Transmitter
- Optical input(s): 1 (24-bit, 192kHz)
- DAC chip: AKM 4493SEQ
- File limit support (PCM): 32-bit, 768kHz
- File limit support (DSD): DSD512
- Digital output(s): Coaxial, Optical
- Output options: Switch variable output to fixed level
- Variable analogue output(s): 1 x RCA Pair
- App Control: WiiM Home
- External power supply rating: 5V-1.5A DC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 140 x 42 x 140 mm
- Weight: 0.33 kg
- Includes a remote control