| Free UK DPD Delivery
White - In Stock
Black - In Stock
Play everything that matters to you with Beam. Control it with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
Movie & TV Sound
Beam was specifically tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasise the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story.
The Speech Enhancement option in the app will clarify dialogue when characters whisper or the action explodes.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right-in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just two cables and automatic remote detection.
in the box
Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Beam is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Dimensions in inches: Height 2.70", Width 25.625", Depth 3.94"
- Dimensions in cm: Height 68.5mm, Width 651mm, Depth 100mm
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
- Threaded mount: 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.