REL T/7i Subwoofer
the perfect blend
T/7i is, without reservation, one of the most-balanced RELs of all time. In order to achieve perfect balance, a sub must weigh speed against heft, while ensuring true extension-depth-and do so in a physically harmonious package. T/7i manages to make it all seem easy. Quick and delicate for a perfect blend, it can pound out exceptionally deep, tuneful bass that belies its size and plays louder than most will ever require.
reimagined, then reengineered
When REL upgraded their drivers, they were forced to redesign outward. The lovely cabinets grew over its predecessor due to thicker cabinet walls and improved bracing. Why? Because the additional speed and impact of the new drivers requires greater control or the benefits can be lost before they get to the listener.
innovative alloy-fibre bass engines
The new composite alloy/fibre engine in T/7i blends precisely the correct dimension of stiffening alloy with a fibre material chosen for its sonic neutrality and light weight. The combination is brilliant; exceeding the performance of competitors’ drivers that are many times more expensive. The forward-firing 8” active couples with a larger 10” down-firing passive, again with carefully chosen balances of alloy to fibre and the result is seamless, effortlessly deep bass that blends perfectly with the main speakers.
the power behind REL
If REL's driver designers deliver the structure of REL’s sound, the electronics are the brains and the power behind their success. Serie T/i uses the same Class A/B power amplifier sections with large, high current power supplies, precision-wound toroidal transformers and an amazing reliability record that has powered almost 100,000 RELs. REL's proprietary filter designs are responsible for rave reviews for REL’s unique ability to blend seamlessly while layering on all the harmonic structure missing from conventional systems. Standby Mode switch not included on 110V units.
Arrow™ is REL’s latest generation of zero compression wireless. Super-fast delivery of both High Level Bass and .1/ LFE ensures the rich, natural warmth that only RELs can deliver. With a throw distance of some 45’(13.7M) Arrow permits flexible placement without sacrificing sound quality.
- front-firing active driver, down-firing passive
- active driver size & material: 8 in., 200mm long-throw, FibreAlloy™ inverted aluminium dust cap, steel chassis, white cone
- passive radiator size & material: 10 in., 250mm long-throw, inverted aluminium dust cap, steel chassis, black cone
- low frequency extension: -6dB at 30 Hz
- input connectors: High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level single RCA, LFE RCA
- power output: 200 Watts (RMS)
- amplifier type: Class A/B
- wireless capability: Arrow (Optional), Zero Compression, Single Large Scale Integrated Chip
- fully electronic set safe
- D.C. fault
- output short
- main input voltage: 220-240 volts, 110-120 volts for certain markets
- fuses: 2 Amp semi delay 230 volts operation, 4 Amp semi delay 115 volts operation
- Width 12", Height 14.3", Depth 15"
- Width 305mm, Height 362mm, Depth 382mm
- net weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- finish: High Gloss Black, High Gloss White, 5 coats
- mains lead
- neutrik speakon: 10 metres nominal
- user manual