Moon 600i V2 Integrated Amplifier
- Simaudio’s “No overall feedback” design resulting in genuine real-time amplification, more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality, virtually non-existent IMD and the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- Custom proprietary toroidal transformer design with lower magnetic, electrical and thermal loss, yielding an improved power transfer and lower regulation factor. The result is increased current speed and better dynamics.
- A dual-mono oversized power supply.
- M-eVOL2 volume control circuit using MDAC’s (operating in a current steering R-2R configuration) which alter the audio signal’s amplitude, yielding no sonic degradation of the signal, regardless of the selected volume setting.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- M-Lock for “user selectable” maximum volume setting lock-out for each line input.
- “Gain offset” for each individual line input with a ±10dB range.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home-theater ready”, where the gain section of the 600i is bypassed
RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates.
- IR input for external control.
- 12 Volt trigger output for remote operation.
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations.
- Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design.
- Includes FRM-3 remote control.