A static-balanced design featuring a one-point cross bearing arrangement, the CNC turned aluminium and brass construction creates a precise and rigid tonearm.
Bias force is provided by a calibrated spring mechanism, allowing adjustment for a range of values.
A die-cast headshell with 2 slot design makes it a perfect match for Linn’s Adikt Moving Magnet cartridge, however the open design means that it’s also compatible with many different cartridges.
- Static-balanced tonearm design
- One-point cross bearing arrangement
- CNC turned aluminium and brass construction, black anodised finish
- Bias force provided by calibrated spring mechanism
- Die-cast headshell with 2 slot design
- Available only as part of the Majik LP12 turntable