Create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system with Boost.
Boost creates a separate wireless network for Sonos and eliminates interference from other devices so you can listen free from interruptions and dropouts.
stream to every room
Three internal antennas broadcast 360° signals through walls and ceilings for flawless coverage of your entire home.
setup is simple
Plug Boost in, connect it to your router, and follow a few easy steps in the Sonos app.
in the box
Sonos Boost, power cord, Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
- Dimensions in inches: Height 1.3", Width 4.5", Depth 4.5"
- Dimensions in cm: Height 33mm, Width 115mm, Depth 115mm
- Weight: .42 lbs. (.19 kg)
- Product finish: White, high quality poly-carbonate material.
- Top panel lights: LED indicates Boost status.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC custom input.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network.