Design philosophy Cyrus ONE
Cyrus ONE is a compact, yet insanely powerful and refined single box amplifier.
The simplicity of use and integration with your existing audio products are core to this product. As well as being app controllable, Cyrus have built in a high-quality Bluetooth receiver, so users can send music from their phones. The superb built-in ‘phono stage’ allows users to directly connect a turntable. and a highly capable headphone amp is also included. The powerful 100-watt stereo amplifier section uses Cyrus' in-house designed ‘hybrid Class-D engine’ – one of the most impressive amplifier designs of recent years.
The Cyrus ONElinear is a premium loudspeaker system, which, whilst designed to perfectly augment the ONE Series amplifier systems, provides exemplary performance with a whole host of audio systems.
The ONElinear is engineered with a classically ‘British’ linear frequency response curve. The objective is complete neutrality, allowing the full character of the music to be revealed. A loudspeaker, however, can only be truly perfected if it is known which amplifier system will be driving it. In this case, the ONElinear has been optimised for use with Cyrus' own hybrid Class D amplifier topologies.
- built-in MM Phono stage
- aptX® compatible Bluetooth
- pre outputs – for connection to separate power amps
- 4 line level inputs – Including AV Bypass
- high power, high voltage class AB headphone
- bi-wire compatible speaker binding posts
- app control (iOS and android)
- IR remote control
- user upgradable firmware – updates to the latest firmware for new features in your own home
- Cyrus 3rd generation hybrid Class D amplifier – outputs 2 x 100W
- SID – Speaker Impedance Detection
- large toroidal transformer – linear power supply throughout for minimal noise
- eleven separate power supplies – to maximise separation of different circuits
Dimensions & finish
- dimensions: height 85mm, width 220mm, depth 390mm
- weight – 5.72kg
- textured, rubberised and high gloss black finish